“MORE Crystals in the Sand”
Theme & Concept:
Real-life, original (non-fiction) heart-warming stories written from a Buddhist heart or a Buddhist viewpoint.
(1) True stories, or real-life reflections.
(2) Maximum: 2500 words (no minimum, small is beautiful)
(3) Please incorporate Dhamma into the stories if possible.
(4) Articles are to be submitted in MSWord, with title of article and the real name of the author(s).
(5) If you are a child below 18, please state your age.
(6) The editors reserve the right to edit the contributions for clarity and consistency.
(7) The editors reserve the right to select or reject the articles based on set criteria.